The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is the UN’s global development network, advocating for change and connecting countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life. We are on the ground in 166 countries, working with them on their own solutions to global and national development challenges. As they develop local capacity, they draw on the people of UNDP and our wide range of partners
UNITED NATIONS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME IN BELARUS
announces A vacancy of
in the GFATM Grants Implementation Unit
· University Degree or equivalent in medicine, management or social sciences;
· Fluency in English and Russian;
· At least 5 years of managerial experience, including experience of managing teams of people;
· Experience with international projects will be an asset;
· Experience of working with HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis or other infectious diseases will be an asset;
· Experience of working with various stakeholders including non-governmental organisations is an asset;
· Excellent computer skills.
The vacancy is opened for the nationals of the Republic of Belarus
APPOINTMENT AGAINST THIS POSTS IS STRICTLY ON LOCAL BASIS
UNDP offers an attractive compensation package, including medical and pension insurance, a long annual leave.
To find out more about these positions and apply on-line, please visit the UN Office in Belarus web-site (list of UNDP vacancies): http://un.by/vacancy/undp/
Applications must be received no later than 18November2009.Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.