The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is the UN’s global development network, advocating for change and connectingcountries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life. We are on the ground in 166 countries,working with them on their own solutions to global and national development challenges. As they develop local capacity, they draw on the people of UNDP and our wide range of partners.
UNITED NATIONS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME IN BELARUS
announces A vacancy of
in the GFATM Grants Implementation Unit
- University degree in economics or finance;
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience at the national or international level in financial management or audit;
- At least 2 years experience of managing staff;
- Full proficiency in office software packages (MS Word, Excel);
- Advance knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages, experience in handling of web based management systems;
- Advanced knowledge of English and Russian.
The vacancy is opened for the nationals of the Republic of Belarus
APPOINTMENT AGAINST THIS POSTS IS STRICTLY ON LOCAL BASIS
UNDP offers an attractive compensation package, including medical and pension insurance, a long annual leave.
To find out more about these positions and apply on-line, please visit the UN Office in Belarus web-site (list of UNDP vacancies): http://un.by/vacancy/undp/
Applications must be received no later than 10 November2009.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted