Child Protection Specialist, NO-3
(Координатор программы по вопросам защиты детей)
Summary of key functions/accountabilities:
- Support to programme/project development and planning;
- Programme management, monitoring and delivery of results;
- Technical and operational support to programme implementation;
- Networking and partnership building;
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building.
- An advanced university degree in one of the following fields is required: international development, human rights, psychology, sociology, international law, or another relevant social science field.
- A minimum of five years of professional experience in social development planning and management in child protection related areas is required.
- Experience working in a developing country is considered as an asset.
- Relevant experience in programme development in child protection related areas in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Experience in both development and humanitarian contexts is considered as an added advantage.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language or local language of the duty station is considered as an asset.
For the detailed TOR, required qualifications and information on how to apply, please visit:
Approx. monthly net salary (tax free) is USD 3,200 - 3,500 and allowances.
We consider an asset:
- prior work experience in the UN System/UNICEF or another international development organization;
- prior experience and hands-on knowledge of an Enterprise Resource System (i.e. SAP);
- prior experience and knowledge of UN System/UNICEF policies, procedures and guidelines;
- working knowledge in the Microsoft Suite of Products (including MS Word, MS Excel & MS PowerPoint) is highly desirable.
The applicants should be nationals of Belarus and should submit their applications in English (a cover letter, CV and P11 form) by closing date 23 August 2018 to be eligible for consideration.
Application is accepted only via the mentioned above link!
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.