Programme Associate, GS6 level (re-advertised)
Summary of key functions/accountabilities:
- Support to programme development, planning and execution;
- Support to monitoring and reporting of programme results;
- Support in resource mobilization;
- Support in knowledge management and capacity building;
- Support in communication and outreach.
- completion of secondary education, preferably supplemented by technical or university courses related to the field of work;
- a minimum of 6 years of relevant administrative or clerical work experience.
For the detailed TOR and application process, please go to: https://www.unicef.org/about/employ/?job=512356
All candidates should be fluent in English and Russian, with advanced drafting and reporting skills, excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
We consider an asset:
- prior work experience in the UN System/UNICEF or another international development organization is an asset;
- prior experience and hands-on knowledge of an Enterprise Resource System (i.e. SAP) is an asset;
- prior experience and knowledge of UN System/UNICEF policies, procedures and guidelines is an asset;
- working knowledge in the Microsoft Suite of Products (including MS Word, MS Excel & MS PowerPoint) is highly desirable.
The applicants should be nationals of Belarus and should submit their applications in English (a cover letter, CV and P11 form) by closing date 29 July 2018 to be eligible for consideration.
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
*** This position is re-advertised and previous applicants need not apply. They will be automatically included in the list.
Представительство Детского Фонда ООН (ЮНИСЕФ)
УНП — 102351271