Job Title: UNFPA Programme Officer on Sexual Reproductive Health (SRH) and HIV
Type/Duration: Service Contract
Duty Station: Minsk, Belarus
Duration of contract: 6 months with possible extension based on performance and available budget
UNFPA is seeking suitable candidates for the position of the Programme Officer on SRH and HIV in the UNFPA Country Office.
The Programme Officer on SRH and HIV is located in UNFPA Country Office (CO) in Minsk and reports to the Assistant Representative. Under the supervision and guidance of the UNFPA Assistant Representative the Programme Officer will assume the responsibility to effective design, planning and management of UNFPA`s country programme components and activities in the areas of maternal health; reproductive health; family planning; cervical and breast cancer; HIV prevention, health commodity security, other related areas.
The position also envisages conducting analyses and assessments of relevant political, reproductive health, family planning and social trends; provision of substantive inputs to programme and projects formulation and evaluation; joint programming initiatives and national development frameworks; advocacy; resource mobilization; partnerships development; knowledge management; programme monitoring; reporting.
We are looking for candidates who have:
Knowledge and experience
- Advanced University degree in medicine, public health or related discipline;
- At least five years of practical experience of working in programme/project management;
- Practical experience preferably in the area of SRH, family planning, public health;
- Proven leadership skills;
- Strong analytical, facilitation and problem solving including solidexperience in writing functional specifications and strong attention to details;
- Demonstrated initiative, tact and high sense of responsibility and discretion;
- Experience working with the UN/other international organizations is an asset
- Computer literacy;
Excellent command of English, Belarusian and/or Russian
To read more and apply, please visit: jobs.partneragencies.net
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS — 09 February 2017
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.