The suitable candidate will be awarded a standard service contract initially until the end of 2015 with possibility of extension for 2016.
Detailed Terms of Referemce.
The suitable candidate for the post should have a university degree in law or social sciences.
Essential minimum qualifications and skills:
- 3 years of relevant work experience (in the field of refugee protection and/or related procedures);
- High proficiency of written and oral English;
- Very good drafting and reporting skills;
Desirable qualifications and competencies:
- Good IT skills: Microsoft Office, Power Point, Excel, database management skills (including UNHCR ProGress database);
- Diverse field experience;
- Knowledge of interviewing techniques
Women candidates are encouraged.
The closing date for receiving applications is 27 July 2015. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
All eligible candidates are invited to submit their applications and CVs by email to the address: email@example.com