Volvo Truck Corporation is one of the world’s leading manufactures of heavy-duty trucks. The Representative Office of Belarus is functioning from 1998 as VTC Representative in all matters concerning contacts between citizens of the Republic of Belarus and Volvo Head Office, Gothenburg, Sweden.
A newly established FLLC Volvo Group BLR is now looking for a Chief Accountant.
The main responsibilities are:
- To control the movement of assets and the liabilities
- To bookkeep as per Belarusian accounting principles and tax legislations
- To prepare and submit financial, tax and statistical reporting
- To keep record of assets, liabilities and business operations, inventory and cash, timely reflect on accounts operations associated with their motion
- To timely reflect on accounts costs, sales of property, results of the economic activities of the organization, as well as financial, payment and credit transactions
- To stock-keep inventory, fixed assets, cash
- To participate and assist in audit
We see you as a person with:
- University degree (accountancy, economy, finance)
- Relevant professional experience not less than 5 years
- Knowledge of Belarusian tax legislation and economic principles
- Knowledge and relevant experience in internal control and audit as well as in forecast and planning
- Excellent attention to details, striving for analytical work
- Ability to problem solving, organizing and task monitoring
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Intermediate English
If you believe you have the necessary qualifications for the job and if you are interested to work in an international company we want your CV application in English to be sent to e-mail: email@example.com or fax number: (017) 228 12 71.