|Volvo Truck Corporation is one of the world’s leading manufactures of heavy-duty trucks. The Representative Office of Belarus is functioning from 1998 as VTC Representative in all matters concerning contacts between citizens of the Republic of Belarus and Volvo Head Office, Gothenburg, Sweden.|
Volvo Truck Corporation Representative Office is now looking for a Financial analyst.
The main responsibilities will include full project credit and risk assessment; preparation, submission and presentation of credit applications for consideration of credit committee members; drafting of relevant documents, etc.
We see you as a person with:
• university degree in banking, economics, finance, or other relevant disciplines;
• 3-5 years business experience in finance or banking;
• credit analysis skills including ability to interpret company accounts, understanding accounting principles and practice of credit analysis;
• computer literacy;
• fluent English;
• business and customer focused;
• good communication and negotiation skills;
• driving license B.
If you believe you have the necessary qualifications for the job and if you are interested to work in an international company we want your CV application in English to be sent to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax number: (017) 228 12 71.