Volvo Truck Corporation is one of the world’s leading manufactures of heavy-duty trucks. The Representative Office of Belarus is functioning from 1998 as VTC Representative in all matters concerning contacts between citizens of the Republic of Belarus and Volvo Head Office, Gothenburg, Sweden.
Volvo Truck Corporation Representative Office is now looking for a Dealer development manager for supporting an operation with 4 independent dealers for Volvo and Renault Trucks. Main tasks are:
- Manage, develop, motivate and encourage our dealers driven by Volvo group values, and use resources efficiently to support performance and profitability
- Implement decided strategies, actions and tools to support an effective and efficient workshop operation.
- Follow up results in private workshops and secure right quality in reporting
- Secure that all workshops in the market follow our quality requirement and dealer operational standard
- Secure and implementing Volvo group competence development strategies
We see you as a person with:
- University degree
- Project management
- Experience from service network development considered as a merit
- Excellent communication/negotiation skills
- Driver license “B”
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
If you believe you have the necessary qualifications for the job, and is interested to work in an international company we want your CV application in English to be sent to e-mail: email@example.com or fax number: (017) 228 12 71.