The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
is seeking a health programme manager for its Minsk office, with substantial travel in Belarus.
- manage an internationally-funded HIV/AIDS programme (advocacy and health and care);
- assist Belarus Red Cross with implementing programmes;
- assist with grant applications and new programming.
- programme manager with public health background;
- fluent English and Russian;
- good networking and facilitation skills;
- proficient in narrative and financial reporting.
Send CV and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com before 13 October, also indicating expected salary.