Are you looking for a new challenge in your job?
We, Lufthansa German Airlines, are looking for a new team member at National Airport Minsk for
Cargo Sales and Handling
The duties at our airport office will include: inside sales of cargo, accounting settlements and cargo handling functions with supervision at the aircraft on the ramp.
If you think you are the right person and meet all below requirements, send your one page resume with photo by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference “Cargo application”.
Potential candidates will meet the following criteria:
- Male/female, age between 22 and 35
- Service-minded and flexible with perfect communication skills
- Fluent oral/written English and/or German
- Higher education
- Excellent team player, able to cope with stress and work in a fast-paced environment
- Able and willing to take on responsibility
- Good computer skills
- Valid driving license
- Knowledge and/or experience in airfreight business is an asset
Deadline for resume submission is March 16th, 2008.
For further enquiries please refer to a.m. mail address but
note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.