Проктер энд Гэмбл
As registration specialist you will coordinate pre-market registration for P&G products in Belarus.
- regulatory compliance (product registration and certification)
- handling of regulatory issues with trade, distributors and authorities
- monitoring and knowledge of local product-related regulations
Key skills required:
- Higher education preferably in law and/or finance, good analytical skills.
- Knowledge of registration and certification processes and practical experience in obtaining registration and certification for consumer goods.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills. Ability to build long term relationship with key regulatory stakeholders.
- Strong initiative, ability to work independently with regulatory authorities.
- Outstanding personal standards and discipline in work with documents.
- Dynamic, self driven personality. Demonstrate capacity for multiple projects handling and ability to adapt within changing and diverse environments.
- Fluent in Russian and English languages.
- Some travel is required both in Belarus and abroad.
- Minsk registration.
Please, send your resume on fax 289-12-67 not later June, 20.
Contact phones: 210-40-21, 210-40-22.
Если вы заметили ошибку в тексте новости, пожалуйста, выделите её и нажмите Ctrl+Enter