Midwest LLC - a premium class alcoholic drinks distributor in Belarus is looking for:
1. Brands Portfolio Manager (code BFM)
The job entails:
- strategic marketing planning,
- continuous market supervision and reporting;
- brand positioning;
- implementation and control of marketing activities;
- budgets management;
- identifying new customer trends;
- liaison with key customers.
The ideal candidate should not be younger than 25 years old and will be able to demonstrate a proven track record of:
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience, preferably in alcohol distribution sphere;
- High fundamental education;
- Certificate in marketing;
- Effective relationship management;
- Fluent English is a must;
- Analytical and presentation skills.
2. Merchandiser (code M)
Typical responsibilities include regular shops monitoring, maintenance of proper shelf display, distribution of POS materials, collection of quantitative and qualitative market information and participation in research, building effective relationship with on/off-trade and retailers.
Applicants should be not younger than 23 years old and have:
- Relevant work experience;
- Energy and desire to work in the challenging environment;
- Personal car and driving license;
- English would be an advantage.
3. Product Portfolio Development Manager (code PPDM)
- Continuous product portfolio analysis and development;
- Price building system analysis and development;
- Market monitoring and analysis
The candidate should be not younger than 25 years old and have:
- High economical degree;
- Analytical skills;
- More than 2 years experience in relevant job;
- English would be an advantage
Please send your resume with a cover letter at email@example.com and write the code of vacancy in subject of your mail. Latest day is 30-th of May, 2006. All the applications will be treated with strict confidence.