We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join the British Embassy. The applicant should have a sound knowledge of English, a keen interest in current economic and business affairs and preferably have experience of web-browsing and internet search.
The job will involve:
- Collecting information on business and economic affairs from the media, particularly online resources
- Documenting and storing information
- Assisting with the organisation of events, including seminars, press conferences, briefings and receptions
- Communicating with businesses
- Fluent written and spoken English and Russian
- Knowledge of social media and on-line resources
- A sound knowledge of web search engines, ability to search for required data
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel)
Students are welcome to apply for the position.
This job is offered on a 6 month part-time contract (18 hours per week). Working hours will be flexible.
If you are interested please send the following two documents by e-mail (only) to firstname.lastname@example.org (with “Prosperity Assistant” in the subject line) by 22 January in English:
- One page (maximum) personal introduction letter, including an explanation of why you want the job
- Two page (maximum) CV
Please note that we will not consider any applications longer than 3 pages. Selected candidates will be called for interview shortly thereafter. Unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted.