The UNHCR Representation in Belarus announces a vacancy for National Refugee Status Determination Specialist, expiry: January 8, 2012 The suitable candidate will be awarded a standard UNOPS national consultancy contract for 24 months under the project “Asylum System Quality Initiative in Eastern Europe and South Caucasus”.
- The suitable candidate for the post should have a university degree in law or social sciences;
- Previous relevant work experience, including at least one year in the field of refugee protection and/or related administrative procedures;
- High proficiency of written and oral English is essential;
- Previous refugee status determination work experience is an asset;
- The suitable candidate should possess very good drafting, analytical and reporting skills and should be able to work in a team and in a multi-cultural environment;
- IT skills: Microsoft Office, Power Point, Internet; Women candidates are encouraged.