We are looking for two friendly and approachable people, with good spoken English, to join the Embassy as security guards. Training will be provided.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Control and access to the British Embassy building
- Ensuring that no unauthorised items are brought into the Embassy
- Control parking around the Embassy
- Other duties as required
Skills and experience required:
- Basic spoken English essential
- Must be able to deal with visitors and members of the public in a polite manner
- Ability to work in a team and respond flexibly to changing circumstances and extra duties
- Previous guarding experience desirable
- Good health and physical condition
This job is offered on a one year fixed contract.
If you are interested please send the following two documents by email (only) to firstname.lastname@example.org (with “security guard” in the subject line) by 28 September in English:
- One page (maximum) covering letter, explaining why you want the job and how your experience and skills match those required for the job; and
- Two page (maximum) CV
Selected candidates will be called for an interview shortly after the closing date for applications. Unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted.