British Embassy Minsk
We are looking for two friendly and approachable people, with good spoken English, to join the Embassy as security guards. Training will be provided.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Control and access to the British Embassy building
- Ensuring that no unauthorised items are brought into the Embassy
- Control parking around the Embassy
- Other duties as required
Skills and experience required:
- Basic spoken English essential
- Must be able to deal with visitors and members of the public in a polite manner
- Ability to work in a team and respond flexibly to changing circumstances and extra duties
- Previous guarding experience desirable
- Good health and physical condition
This job is offered on a one year fixed contract.
If you are interested please send the following two documents by email (only
) to firstname.lastname@example.org
(with “security guard” in the subject line) by 28 September in English
- One page (maximum) covering letter, explaining why you want the job and how your experience and skills match those required for the job; and
- Two page (maximum) CV
Selected candidates will be called for an interview shortly after the closing date for applications. Unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted.
Если вы заметили ошибку в тексте новости, пожалуйста, выделите её и нажмите Ctrl+Enter