ODIHR is the leading agency in Europe in the field of election observation. It co-ordinates and organizes the deployment of numerous observation missions with thousands of observers every year to assess the compliance of elections in the OSCE participating States with OSCE commitments, other international standards for democratic elections, and national legislation. Its unique methodology provides an in-depth insight into all elements of an electoral process and permits it to make concrete recommendations to further improve electoral processes. Further details of the organization can be found at www.osce.org/odihr
Following an official invitation from the authorities of the Republic of Belarus, OSCE/ODIHR is preparing to deploy an Election Observation Mission (EOM) for the upcoming parliamentary elections. As a result, OSCE/ODIHR is looking to recruit national staff for below mentioned positions.
Recruitment of National Staff
For the following programmatic positions:
- EOM/BYL Executive Assistant to Head of Mission (1 position)
- EOM/BYL Senior Deputy Head of Mission Assistant (1 position)
- EOM/BYL Senior Political Analyst Assistant (1 position)
- EOM/BYL Senior Election Analyst Assistant (1 position)
- EOM/BYL Senior Legal Analyst Assistant (1 position)
- EOM/BYL Senior Media Analyst Assistant (1 position)
- EOM/BYL Senior Long-term Observers Co-ordinator Assistant (1 position)
- EOM/BYL Senior Parliamentary Liaison Assistant (1 position)
- EOM/BYL Media Monitors (6 positions)
And for following administrative positions:
- EOM/BYL Procurement and Contracting Officer Assistant (1 position)
- EOM/BYL Operations Expert Assistant (1 position)
- EOM/BYL Senior Security Expert Assistant (1 position)
- EOM/BYL IT Assistant (1 position)
- EOM/BYL Front Desk Assistant (1 position)
- EOM/BYL Driver with own vehicle (4 positions)
- EOM/BYL Drivers (Long-term Observers) with own vehicle (20 positions) (located in the regions)
- EOM/BYL Assistant Interpreters (Long-term Observers) (20 positions) (located in the regions)
- EOM/BYL Office Cleaner (1 position)
START DATE FOR ALL POSITIONS: 21 August 2012
DURATION: approx. 6-8 weeks [depending on the post]
LOCATION: Minsk and cities from the regions (for Long term Observers Assistants and Drivers positions)
REMUNERATION/SALARY: Remuneration will depend on the qualifications and experience, and will be in accordance with established OSCE rates.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Candidates interested in applying for any of above mentioned positions should send updated CV and Cover Letter in English language to:
Please indicate in the subject of the email for which position you are applying.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview shortly after the application deadline.
APPLICATION OPENING DATE:
01 August 2012
20 August 2012
ADDITIONAL NOTES: Working language of the OSCE/ODIHR Election Observation Mission is English.
The OSCE/ODIHR does not charge a FEE at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing, training or any other fees).