|LEADER IN REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH AND POPULATION AND DEVELOPMENT|
UNFPA Programme Assistant - temporary employment, 3 months
Under the guidance and direct supervision of the UNFPA Programme Analyst coordinates the implementation of the projects in the framework of the UNFPA’s country programme.
The UNFPA Programme Assistant:
- Provides assistance to the national partners in drafting project documents in population and development and reproductive health thematic area.
- Provides assistance to the national partners in projects registration in accordance with the national and UNFPA procedures, including: a) preparation of all required documents; b) providing logistic support to local project appraisal committee meetings: drafting and sending letters of invitation, preparation of distribution materials, organisation of coffee-breaks, drafting minutes.
- Coordinates implementation and provides support, including logistic to ongoing project with the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection on support to the National Demographic Security Programme.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- An ability for analytical and strategic thinking and results orientation
- A track record in innovation and marketing of new approaches
- A capacity for implementing modern management systems
- Integrity, commitment and respect for diversity
- Skills to manage relationships, communicate and develop people
Successful candidates have a University degree in social sciences, business or public administration, economics or related field. 5 years of relevant experience in the public or private sector. Experience in development and management international technical assistance. Language requirements: excellent drafting and communication skills in English and Russian/Belarusian. Candidates are expected to be proficient in current office software applications.
Please send your applications (a cover letter and CV) to: email@example.com
Deadline for applications: 9 August 2012.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.