UNFPA, UNITED NATIONS POPULATION FUND IN BELARUS
- Develops projects communication strategy taking into account international and national experience in preventing and combating domestic violence, promoting gender equality;
- Contributes to the development of the project Annual Work Plans based on the communication strategy and takes responsibility for implementation of the communication activities;
- Provides necessary information support for the projects events (conferences, seminars, round tables, contests), in consultations with projects implementing partners and stakeholders;
- Plans and organizes information campaigns and media events (press-conferences, round-tables, interviews, etc.) performing necessary technical work on logistics, sub-contracting, evaluation of provided services and preparation of appropriate documents;
- Works in close co-operation with the UNFPA Communication Assistant regarding the progress within the project informing timely on majors events, breaking news, developing respective press-releases, fact sheets, media kits, etc.;
- Compiles, drafts and designs promotional and information materials ensuring its publication and dissemination;
- Organizes and maintains work flow with contractors for the production of information materials including elaboration of layouts, printing brochures, flyers, etc.
- Organizes and maintains up-to-date filing system of general reference materials, press-releases, booklets, etc.;
- Reviews and ensures conformity of all outgoing project correspondence to the UNFPA guidelines and procedures;
- Substantially contributes to the development of the concepts and programmes of the policy related events (with participation of government officials, parliamentarians, local authorities), policy briefing, study tours;
- Builds partnership between government institutions and NGOs networks to ensure smooth functioning of the established within the projects mechanism of intersectoral collaboration
- Assists PIT Manager in selecting international and national experts on improving legislation and coordination in the area of gender equality and domestic violence, guiding and assessing their work.
- Substantially contributes to the regular projects reporting, monitoring and evaluation;
- Translates necessary informational documentation; keeps minutes of the meetings and short reports on major events/information campaigns;
- Undertakes any other activities related to the projects as requested by the PIT Manager, UNFPA or the National Project Coordinators.
- Performs other duties within the scope of responsibilities.