PUBLIC POLICY ADVISOR
PUBLIC OUTREACH CONSULTANT
The Public Policy Advisor will be responsible for driving select BRSIG program policy reform initiatives: proposing improvements, providing consultation to government officials, coordinating external consultant’s activities as well as conducting analysis and review of key regulatory challenges affecting the business environment and investment climate in Belarus. The Advisor will be an integral member of an experienced, professional team in Minsk, working closely with GoB clients and other IFC and World Bank technical experts globally on public policy and institutional framework initiatives in Belarus. S/he will lead and coordinate policy reform work in one or more of the BRSIG program policy areas mentioned above.
The Public Outreach Consultant will manage the delivery of communications and outreach services for the Project, provide strategic insight, and manage the implementation and coordination on various communications initiatives for IFC and RSIG in Belarus. He/she will also provide communications support for broader regional programs and initiatives to support the work of the reginal Corporate Relations Practice Group.
· Advanced degree, preferably MPA, law degree, or related field;
· At least five years of public administration/public policy experience;
· Solid understanding of economic factors in public decision making and policy formation, cost/benefit analysis and applications to public policy, and implementation of public policy;
· Thorough knowledge of existing Belarusian legislation, regulations and decrees and their affect on businesses in Belarus;
· Understanding of international best practices for regulatory simplification to support and expand private sector growth and investment;
· Self-starter, with results-oriented approach and demonstrated history of accomplishment;
· Strong team player;
· Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills;
· Strong sense of diplomacy;
· Fluency in Belarusian/Russian and English.
· Minimum 5 years of experience in public relations, communications, marketing, and/or journalism;
· Proven track record of developing effective communications strategies for internal and external clients;
· Fluent English, Russian, and Belarusian speaking and writing skills required;
· Outstanding interpersonal communication skills, positive attitude, result orientation;
· Strong management and organizational skills;
· Comprehensive current knowledge of the media and business environment of Belarus;
· Knowledge of IFC and World Bank Group policies, operations and business procedures.
How to Apply
For corporate information and how to apply please visit www.ifc.org, Careers page. Click on Current Opportunities - Job reference # 101206
Deadline for applications – April 5, 2011
Please email your CV and cover letter to CE2-BelarusMailbox@ifc.org
The closing date for applications is 5 April 2011. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
- TAM.BY — поиск компаний и услуг
- Probusiness.io — портал о бизнесе
- Hoster.by — хостинг и регистрация доменов
- Rebenok.by — энциклопедия для родителей
- av.by — покупка и продажа авто
- Ты можешь им помочь — благотворительность