THE NIELSEN COMPANY
- Rotational assignments
- Focused training
- Leadership development
- Mentoring and networking opportunities
Training and Development
- Professional Development
- Business Process Improvement
- Degree in business, engineering, supply chain management or similar field.
- Approximately 2 years work of experience.
- Strong record of academic achievement.
- Disposition to learn from different cultures and new ways of thinking.
- Initiative, creativity and a passion to deliver results that make a difference to our clients.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Demonstrated skill in project management.
- Demonstrated analytical approach to problem solving.
- Strong interpersonal, written and communication skills.
- Leadership role in college (extra-curricular activities).
- Strong PC skills.
- Enthusiasm for streamlining and simplifying processes.
- Interest in technology to deliver business results.
- Strong desire to enter and develop within the marketing information and media industries.
- Enthusiasm and flexibility to pursue a challenging career in various locations.
- Open to relocation on completion of program.
- Must be able to speak and write business English.
TO APPLY NOW, go to
And search for ID 1002968