THE NIELSEN COMPANY
Interested in getting your career on the fast-track?
Nielsen’s Emerging Leaders Data Acquisition Program allows you to jumpstart your career with the world’s leading provider of global information and insights
Participants are challenged with:
- Rotational assignments
- Focused training
- Leadership development
- Mentoring and networking opportunities
Develop your future with Nielsen
The Data Acquisition Leadership Program (DALP) develops future Nielsen leaders who will position Nielsen for growth.
Our next program begins October, 2010 with assignments in:
You will assume roles of increasing responsibility as you participate in exciting development experiences including:
The DALP rotational assignments provide on-the-job training and help to develop a wide breadth of knowledge. Through four, 6-month rotational assignments, participants gain invaluable practical work experience that can span across different geographical areas and business segments.
Assignments will include exposure to many aspects of market research data collection methodologies, process management, productivity improvement, logistics, panel management, quality assurance and people management.
Training and Development
Training and Development
You will receive focused training during the program in the following areas:
- Professional Development
- Business Process Improvement
- Degree in business, engineering, supply chain management or similar field.
- Approximately 2 years work of experience.
- Strong record of academic achievement.
- Disposition to learn from different cultures and new ways of thinking.
- Initiative, creativity and a passion to deliver results that make a difference to our clients.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Demonstrated skill in project management.
- Demonstrated analytical approach to problem solving.
- Strong interpersonal, written and communication skills.
- Leadership role in college (extra-curricular activities).
- Strong PC skills.
- Enthusiasm for streamlining and simplifying processes.
- Interest in technology to deliver business results.
- Strong desire to enter and develop within the marketing information and media industries.
- Enthusiasm and flexibility to pursue a challenging career in various locations.
- Open to relocation on completion of program.
- Must be able to speak and write business English.
TO APPLY NOW, go to
And search for ID 1002968