UNFPA, UNITED NATIONS POPULATION FUND IN BELARUS
announces Avacancy of
announces Avacancy of
PROJECT manager (SC/SB-5/II)
(duration one year with possible extension)
in the UNFPA project “Support to implementation of the State Programme of Demographic security of the republic of Belarus”
The project aims to support Government n implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the State Programme of demographic Security; improving knowledge and skills of policy makers in the area of population dynamics, social and population policies, population data use for policies formulation.
Under the direct supervision of the UNFPA Programme Analyst and in close cooperation with the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Republic of Belarus, the Project Manager will be responsible for the successful implementation of the project activities and delivery of planned project outputs in accordance with the Project Document and in compliance with the UNFPA rules and procedures
- University degree in population studies, Economics, Public Administration or other related fields
- At least 3 years experience in the field of managerial and coordination work, preferably in international projects;
- Experience in dealing with governmental and non-governmental institutions at various levels;
- Strong analytical skills, outstanding organizational skills;
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, ability for team work
- Excellent command of spoken and written English;
- Excellent computer skills.
The vacancy is opened for the nationals of the Republic of Belarus
APPOINTMENT AGAINST THIS POSTS IS STRICTLY ON LOCAL BASIS
UNFPA offers an attractive compensation package, including medical and pension insurance, a long annual leave.
To find out more about these positions and apply on-line, please visit the UN Office in Belarus web-site: www.un.by/vacancy
Candidates should submit their applications in English (a cover letter and CV) to the following address: 17 Kirov str., 6th floor, Minsk, Belarus 220050, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be received no later than 18 June 2010.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted