The International Finance Corporation
a Member of the World Bank Group
is looking for experienced and motivated candidates to work as
Regional Consultant in Mogilev
- University degree in law, economics, business or related field;
- At least 3 years of consulting experience preferably in the area of small business regulations. Up-to-date knowledge of business related legislation and regulation;
- Good understanding of business issues in Belarus, particularly the problems facing small and medium sized enterprises;
- Hands-on experience in conducting analysis of legislation and regulations would be an asset;
- Active user of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Excellent writing and presentation skills;
- Written and spoken English language proficiency.
Candidates should submit their applications (a cover letter and CV) by fax: (017) 222-74-40 or e-mail: CE2-BelarusMailbox@ifc.org by December 10, 2005. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.